Tuesday, May 15, 2007


For months we waited to hear the news that we had been approved for our travel to China and now its just one day away untill we board the plane. At times it seemed like this night would never happen but here it is and im still not packed. We will try our best to keep everyone up to date on whats going with us doing our trip and hopefully post lots of pictures. Please pray for our travel safety and for Mia as she is about to go through alot of changes in her life. Oh and for my parent who will be staying with our three boy while we are away. China here we come!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with all the baggies?

Mike or Sherry said...

I love my sister and will miss her the most

I love you Shannon
Love Sherry

Abigail King said...

I THINK THAT SHE NEEDS MORE STUFF....

Anonymous said...

Watching and reading your blog everyday. SO excited for you all. Can't wait to meet her and have Sherry tell me what it's like to have a girl.....

Niki White

Anonymous said...

I've never been on a plane before. But if you think thats alot of stuff you should have seen what I packed durng Katrina!