Thursday, May 31, 2007

This was Mia's first time swimming she didnt like it so much but was o.k. as long as she sat on the side and I was right by her. Mia and her daddy who she just adores it is so sweet to see the way she looks at him. Its amazing how fast she has bonded to us she is such a blessing and Im so excited to see the boys get to know her.


She didnt want to take a picture but I thought it was cute anyway.

We are leaving from LA in a few hours so we will be home later today I cant wait to see everyone its been a long two weeks. We are all feeling better so thanks for all your prayers and I will let you know how it goes the first few days at home. I just want to say also that God is so good!!!!!! Life is certainly not perfect but I can praise my God knowing is has blessed me more than I deserve. I wouldnt want to go through this world with out Him..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hurry home yall are going yo get here late b/c paw paw drives so slow 20 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT

Abigail King said...

THAT'S ACTUALLY HOW HANNAH SMILES FOR PICTURES. VERY SCARRY!! HOPE THE REST OF THE DAY GOES WELL. I KNOW THAT THE BOYS ARE READY TO SEE YOU!

mimi said...

what sweet pictures! sherry, you are so right, GOD is soooo good! but i think you are wrong about what you deserve. GOD knows the heart And JESUS paid our debt so that we could have what HE deserves, not what we deserve, and HE longs and loves to give us all HIS blessings. You DO deserve this precious gift. HE knows how you have longed for MIA and what good parents you are and in HIS goodness HE has intrusted you with this precious, precious child. I love you and appreciate your walk with HIM. can't wait to see all of you love, MiMi P.S. give everyone a big hug and kiss from me

Dexter said...

You have a beautiful daughter & and a wonderful family.
Who's the old guy wearing the sun glasses